Bert Bedrosian, Chairman
Bert is a well known CEO, inventor and serial entrepreneur. Mr. Bedrosian currently operates businesses in six continents with his footprint resulting in distribution of his products and technologies in over 200 countries. Bert is known for his creativity, leadership, business acumen and his surfeit patents and inventions. These patents and inventions have contributed to advancements in cardiovascular procedure outcomes, telephony and geocoding technologies as well as security and digital patents that have made peoples lives safer and more efficient.
Bert has also been responsible for the inception and growth of multiple well known global brands going back decades and currently enjoys partnerships with some of the worlds largest and most innovative companies. Most recently, Bert’s patents and technologies are at the core of cardiovascular advancements projected to positively effect the outcomes of over a million patients throughout the world over the next decade through a global license with one of the worlds largest medical device manufacturers.
Bert is also the Chairman and CEO of Global OTT Solutions, as well as Chairman of Strong Eagle Media.
CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR – DR. DAVID RIZIK
Chief Medical Director, Dr. David Rizik Currently serves as the Following:
- Chief Scientific Officer, Director of Structural & Coronary Interventions, Honor Health
- Director of Interventional cardiology, scottsdale Healthcare Hospitals
- Associate Editor, Clinical Images Section, Journal Of InterVentional Cardiology
- Editorial Reviewer, American Journal of Cardiology, journal Of The American College of Cardiology, Catherization and Cardiovascular Interventions, Americian Heart Journal
- American Board Of Internal Medicine (A.B.I.M.Candidate # 135211)
- National Board Of Physicians & Surgeons (NBPAS)
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Interventional Cardiology
In 2018, the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (“SCAI”) recognized Dr. Rizik As a Master Interventional Cardiologist. SCAI Is the main Interventional cardiology fellowship body. The Award selection process Is extremely competitive and recognizes physicians for their contributions to the care of patients with heart disease, as well as innovations and research in the field of interventional cardiology.
Robin is a highly experienced CFO, manager and leader. Robin is known for her twenty five plus years experience in the financial structure and management of surfeit international business concerns.
Tracy has twenty five plus years experience managing operations for multi-national companies and organizations. At Bedrosian Global, Tracy oversees the daily operations and management of the company’s diversified holdings.